Exactly a year ago I made actual resolutions for 2016. I got just over half and I’m very happy with that. I got to travel, rediscover my city, started a dream journal, went to a concert, started a fashion blog, and I graduated from university and started college.
This year’s will be a both last year’s resolutions and a few new ones. Check it out:
- Finish writing one book
- Read at least 12 books
- Get my G1
- Exercise 2-3 a week
- Visit my bestie in BC
- Purge half my book collection
- Build a #girlboss wardrobe
- Donate blood 3 times this year
- Write two food-related blog posts
- Pick up a hobby (new or old)
Let’s see if I can do at least half of these.
Wishing everyone a happy new year and all the best for 2017.